House Staff Usher
Steve Silver’s Beach Blanket Babylon, the world’s longest running musical revue, is located in San Francisco’s North Beach district. Beach Blanket Babylon runs 51 weeks a year and plays 7 to 9 performances per week to enthusiastic audiences.
We are located in San Francisco’s North Beach district and perform year-round.
– Setting up the theater;
– greeting show attendees;
– taking tickets;
– seating patrons within sections; and
– monitoring the theater during performances.
No theater experience is necessary; however,
– you must be at least 21 years of age; and
– hospitality/customer service experience is a plus.
***GREAT opportunity*** for
– Candidates and Students looking to work evenings and weekends.
– Individuals who are interested in the entertainment industry!!!
Work hours are primarily evenings and weekends, Wednesday through Sunday; with occasional shows scheduled on Mondays and Tuesdays; 24 to 28 hours per week, and we ask for first call on your time for additional hours. This position is eligible to participate in the company benefits offered to full-time employees.
– San Francisco minimum wage (currently $15.00 per hour);
– Benefits package (available to full-time employees) include employer-paid HMO with prescription drug benefit; paid vacation & sick leave; pre-tax commuter/transit plan, pre-tax flexible spending/unreimbursed medical account and 401k eligibility.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; minorities encouraged to apply.
No phone calls please AND DO NOT send your information by more than one of the method mentioned below.
Send your résumé and references by
– email to House Manager
– Fax to (415) 421-0518 OR
– U.S. mail to House Manager/Silverhat Bar, Inc., Beach Blanket Babylon, 470 Columbus Ave, Suite 204. SF 94133.